Are you able to cover your bills

If you are unable to prove your income, but still require a certain amount of income protection, then bill payment protection can be used to cover a range of bill commitments (of your choice) whether it is your utility bills (gas, electric or water), council tax or other regular expenditure expenses such as regular credit card payments and other expenditure, then please contact  PAD Financial to discuss your requirements in more detail.