- If you are looking to develop property for profit, whether it is building from the ground up, converting an existing building or simply renovating a property, PAD Financial can help you get the funds you need to get your project off the ground and see it through to a successful completion.
PAD Financial can help you source the appropriate and most cost effective loans for both the purchase and development of land and property. Depending on the value of the security and your net asset position, 100% funding might be available. The development funding can be released in stages to help manage the costs and fit in with the timeframe dictated by you.
Common development projects include:
- Residential property development such as houses or flats
- Commercial property development
- Building renovation
- Self building
- Barn conversion
- Property conversion
- Property refurbishment
There are many different companies out there purporting to be able to offer you the finance you need to move forward with your project, but at PAD Financial, we will aim to understand your project and then source the best loan for your requirements. Regardless of your loan size, your location in the UK or your planned development, PAD Financial will endeavour to offer you the professional assistance you require, so please contact us today to discuss your requirements.
Develop a Diversified Asset Allocation Strategy
When selecting stocks to invest in, you should carefully consider the risks of stock investing and develop a diversified asset allocation strategy that fits with your goals, investing time frame, and risk tolerance.
- Invest in approximately 20 to 30 stocks in at least six to eight sectors with different investment characteristics.
- No more than 20% of the total value of your stock portfolio should be in any one sector.
- No more than 10% of the total value of your stock portfolio should be in any one stock.
- You should invest a minimum of approximately 3% to 4% of the total value of your stock portfolio in each stock.
Deciding which stocks to invest in can be difficult, especially if you have a low tolerance for risk. That’s why it’s important to define one’s financial goals and how much risk can be tolerated. Research stocks that fit within your strategy and invest in stocks that have the potential to help you meet your specific goals, whether you want investment growth, income, or a combination of the two.
Your Financial Advisor can provide you with a wide range of stock investing services, including:
- Asset allocation strategy development
- Individual stock selection
- Help in deciding when to buy and sell your stocks