It is not uncommon for disputes to arise over the provision of goods or services and occasionally, these disputes result in the withholding of contractual payments and this in turn can lead to defaulted accounts. This is particularly common with mobile phone companies and if you have encountered a defaulted credit account, it will be more difficult to obtain a mortgage. However, PAD Financial can assist you in obtaining a mortgage if you have late payments, defaults, CCJs or have entered a debt management plan, an IVA, or have been declared bankrupt. The right mortgage will depend on your individual circumstances, your deposit size and the level of credit impairment. PAD Financial can search the whole of the market and have access to lenders not available on the high street and if there is a way to obtain a mortgage, we will be able to help.
Develop a Diversified Asset Allocation Strategy
When selecting stocks to invest in, you should carefully consider the risks of stock investing and develop a diversified asset allocation strategy that fits with your goals, investing time frame, and risk tolerance.
- Invest in approximately 20 to 30 stocks in at least six to eight sectors with different investment characteristics.
- No more than 20% of the total value of your stock portfolio should be in any one sector.
- No more than 10% of the total value of your stock portfolio should be in any one stock.
- You should invest a minimum of approximately 3% to 4% of the total value of your stock portfolio in each stock.
Deciding which stocks to invest in can be difficult, especially if you have a low tolerance for risk. That’s why it’s important to define one’s financial goals and how much risk can be tolerated. Research stocks that fit within your strategy and invest in stocks that have the potential to help you meet your specific goals, whether you want investment growth, income, or a combination of the two.
Your Financial Advisor can provide you with a wide range of stock investing services, including:
- Asset allocation strategy development
- Individual stock selection
- Help in deciding when to buy and sell your stocks